• Authors
  • cutepat

cutepat

MALE / STRAIGHT

I'm new to this site. (Update: not actually true anymore)

Name is Patrick and I discovered Literotica a few years ago. Open to try almost anything at least once.

I speak English, Spanish and some German.

I love Jerk off instructions (JOI)*.

* Jerkoff instruction, JOI, or jerkoff encouragement is a sexual fetish that can be both focused on elements of vanilla sex and BDSM. As the name would suggest, it is where someone, usually a dominatrix, instructs you through both verbal and visual cues on how to masturbate. It is fair to say that out of all the alternative porn niches out there, Jerkoff instruction is one of the most accessible by the general public. This is largely due to the fact that not all instances of masturbation encouragement are dominating in the sense that they degrade the male doing the jerking off.

It is an implicit element of the ‘instruction’ element that some level of power be forfeited in order to experience the fetish. After all, there would be no way for someone to give you instructions to jerk off if you did not listen to them and follow exactly as they said. The sexual fetish itself can be one that brings much pleasure to men that like being told what to do: it offers a standard, non-extreme version of submission that is in most cases completely painless and focused entirely on the aspect of pleasure through being dominated.

Of course, there are some men who like to be given instructions on how to jerk off in a way that might satisfy their desire to feel pain. Common commands such as hitting yourself in the balls or squeezing your cock really hard might be two instances of how a dominatrix can make you suffer as a result of your desire to be instructed. Additionally, it is also possible that when you are about to orgasm and the dominatrix gives you a countdown, instead of allowing you to finish, they will stop at a relatively low number and tell you that you are not allowed to orgasm. Tease and denial are an integral part of jerkoff instruction, with much focus set upon just how willing a slave is willing to go in order to please his mistress.

In some cases, JOI coexists with jerkoff encouragement. Sometimes, it is not only desired to be told how to masturbate by a mistress, it is also desired to be told that they actively want you to enjoy it and reach orgasm. Sex can be a wonderful experience when you feel as if someone else wants you to enjoy it: in the case of jerkoff encouragement, being asked to ‘cum’ for someone as they tell you how they want to do it can feel like the real thing.

Jerkoff instruction is a fun, enjoyable fetish that can be as dominating and sadistic as you like or as tender and loving as you desire.


== My Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
(Don't pay them to much attention, though!)

86% Switch
84% Submissive
83% Bondage giver
83% Vanilla
79% Bondage receiver
74% Experimentalist
70% Exhibitionist
69% Dominant
67% Voyeur
62% Ageplayer
55% Master/Mistress
54% Non-monogamist
54% Daddy/Mommy
52% Brat tamer
48% Primal (Hunter)
42% Degradation giver
36% girl/boy
36% Brat
36% Slave
34% Owner
34% Degradation receiver
28% Pet
27% Primal (Prey)
24% All-Rounder
23% Sadist
10% Masochist

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=562601

Location

Europe

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
178Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Femdom, Bondage

Contact Member

Contact cutepat by clicking here.