Literotica.com
index : members : soupwarsproject : Biography

Add to favorites

soupwarsproject
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
soupwarsproject's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: Average
Height: No Answer
Location: Midwest
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: tits,fantasy,lesbian,marriage,domination and submission,sploshing,food,medical,dancing,cartoons,music,role-playing games,latex,tits,bbw,tiny women,oral sex
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 255762
Member Since: September 9, 2003
Last Modified: February 16, 2007
soupwarsproject
Some words from soupwarsproject:

The Soup Wars Project consists of a husband and wife team. "Phoebe" is our perverted omnisexual virtual older woman, but her puppetmaster left us in bad terms. "Jackal Goddess" is the hetero ex-maid who has moved on to bigger and better things now that she has a celebrity lookalike for a boyfriend. The original lineup is still here: The wife is the cranky ex-religious one and a voluntarily repressed dyke. The husband is the antisocial hetero male and husband of convenience. It all works somehow. Our works are often experimental. Some of them are plain and vanilla while some of them are boundary-pushing and often gross. If you have any requests, ideas, questions, constructive feedback or favorite characters or situation that you wish to learn more about, let us know.

Disclaimer: Some stories may contain violent or disturbing themes. Please refer to descriptions prior to reading. Our personal favorite soupwarsproject stories: "Candi and Sister Sara's Diary," and "Never Fuck a Big-Titted Assassin."

"Polska Blood Sucka Fucka" is the Wife's attempt to create the worst erotica story ever, which for some reason became a semi-respectable graphic novel that has little to do with what's here aside from the two protagonists -- Go figure! No one else in the collective takes responsibility for that trainwreck. That is her mess. You've been warned.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board