Literotica.com
index : members : DeborahCartier : Biography

Add to favorites

DeborahCartier
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DeborahCartier's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Home alone with writers block. Help please.
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Anything the gentleman desire. Curious about other women, curious about the incest stories (had a crush on my stepbrother when he arrived on the scene in my late teens). The non consent & reluctance excite me and have already fuelled several fantasie
Pets: None
User Number: 2560943
Member Since: April 27, 2015
Last Modified: April 27, 2015
Some words from DeborahCartier:

Hello. Hoping to learn to write erotic fiction myself. I wrote some short erotic romances as a teenager and now after reading the 50shades series like every other woman in the world I find myself yearning to write again. I have enrolled here to read some of the thrilling stories. I have spent several days having a wonderful time letting my mind wander as I take in the erotic fantasies of others. I am loving it. I hope to correspond with men (and women if they wish) to explore some intimate erotic fantasies by email or chat. I wish to acknowledge my amazing Husband Sam who is totally supportive of me exploring these fantasies further and corresponding with others in his absence. He spends significant times away from home and our erotic emails keep our passion alive. I have set up yahoo messenger and if anybody wishes to chat, please feel free to add me at deborah.cartier@yahoo.com. I haven't used it yet so am still to be convinced that I have set it up correctly.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board