• Authors
  • pansgarden

pansgarden

A word from the staff at Pan’s Garden

Welcome.

Come and sit and on the terrace and enjoy the view, the labyrinth gardens, the ornate and baroque white fences, the wrought iron, the fountains and pools, and the life size statues of the gods, nymphs and satyrs.

And at the center, the Temple of Pan. This is where we drink and create. Sometimes coffee. For working. Sometimes wine. For celebrating.

Greetings from all of us to all of you. We are a group of writers. Let’s just say this whole venture is our kink side manifest. A few things… First of all we would like to say that fantasy is fantasy so let’s keep it that way.

We know that two of the biggest kinks (or genres, as you see fit) are rather taboo. And we are willing to fuel the fire of your fantasies for you.

We want to express the difference between sexual imagination and sexual reality. We are focused on the sexual imagination and how it can arouse, entice, and fulfill by way of the sexual imagery and the sexual narratives within.

And although our imaginations have no limits and we are ready for everything over the horizon we do not advocate, condone, or approve of non-consensual sex by any two intelligent entities in any way shape or form. Not robots. Not adults. Not dinosaurs or shapeshifters or billionaires or bikers.

We also want to leave family matters private. Hey. That’s totally up to you. Use your head. Time travel to the future or enter you private holographic simulator (your imagination) and think about how it all plays out and then come back to now, come back to center. If it makes sense and has a good outcome, do it. If it doesn’t, think twice, and don’t do it. Living in the moment is good. But this is not a movie. Think it through.

That being said we chose the name Pan’s Garden because Pan, the god, is a great representation of what we are all about. Pan refers to two things:

The Greek god Pan and all that entails. Pan of Arcadia is symbolic of fertility and sex. Perfect for us. Fields. Groves. Wooded glens and the kind of things you encounter when your party of adventurers goes on a quest in Dungeons & Dragons. Dragons in human form with both sets of genitals and of course well-equipped dungeons for tending to slaves and servants.

Pan is also associated with theater. The word panic is a derivative of his name. But we are thinking panic as in sexual frenzy, possessed with lust, obsession, and desire to envelope and consume. To devour. You get it.

Hear the sound of Pan’s flute…

And Pansexual.

Pansexual is a reference to us being open to same-sex pairings as well as male-female. You could also say poly or omnisexual but the point is we are getting at the same thing: open acceptance of your sex and gender.

Also, because of Arthur Machen’s controversial horror fantasy novel The Great God Pan. He did not explicitly write the sex scenes so we decided to fill in the blanks and pick up where he left off. Some stories are truly classic. Timeless. We think the Great God Pan is one of those stories. Consider us inspired and influenced. We highly recommend you read it.

These vignettes encapsulate a larger world and imply a greater story we find erotic, sensual, taboo and also hopefully intense moments that lend themselves to a high emotional charge.

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
9Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Hobbies

Science Fiction, Fantasy, Movies, Streetfood, Travel

Fetishes

Fur

Contact Author

Contact pansgarden by clicking here.