• Authors
  • Bigwig_uk

Bigwig_uk

What can I say...

You will find me in the UK room usually being alittle too cocky for my own good. If you would like to get to know me better on there first. Always happy to chat I don't bite...no teeth.... Scratch that. I have teeth. :) but why would you? Each to their own right? This seems the place for it.

What I am looking for...

I'm looking for chat (not about the weather) and friendship and a bit of banter. I chose bigwig as I like the character and love the story (one of the few things in life to make me cry) a loyal rabbit willing to protect and stand up for his way of life. Something to aspire to.... And rabbits well like to... ;)

What I don't want...

1. Any role plays that involve sticking things in direct family members. They may be pains in the arse but for fucks sake people get some help!!!!

2. I don't want any links. Its lazy roleplay. Thinking you can bypass the creative process by dumping a gif on me isn't going to fly. 1. I have a better imagination 2. Better links to porn, and 3. Get your fucking own. Laziness and lack of imagination are major turn offs.

Location

Berkshire

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
8Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

50

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

I Should Be A Fetish

Contact Author

Contact Bigwig_uk by clicking here.