• Authors
  • DreamJeanie69

DreamJeanie69

I am a attractive big voluptuous woman with large DD size breasts. I'm about 5'6, 159lbs with red hair, green bedroom eyes with long eye lashes. I love to have my big tits fondled, sucked and nibbled. I love to touch every part of a mans body with my tongue and lips. I love to have the man in control and tell me what to do sexually. I love to be teased, not letting me have his cock until his gotten me so hot I'm begging for his manhood. Wanting it in every hole in my body and to have his hot cummm in me and all over my body. I love for him to call me dirty nasty names. I want to be his Whore, Slut, Cocksucker, Bitch and want him to be my Master, Daddy, Pimp, or more. What him to spank my ass when I'v been bad. I'll promise him anything to have him giving me his manhood as rough as he wants to give it to me. Or to have him touch me very gentle, kiss me all over my body melting me into his body having orgasm after orgasm Yes I like oral sex both giving and receiving. I know what I like sexually I'm not afraid to tell you and not afraid to injoy lots of kinds of things. I'm also have multiple orgasms. My body shakes all over out of control, screaming I get real loud. When I cum over and over I get so dizzy. I feel like I'm drunk thats why I call it Cumm drunk it is the best feeling I've ever had a natural high. Who love's to talk sex... any time of day...Love's talking nasty. I have a partner but there is no sex, I miss that so much..I need to be touched sometimes.I still care about my boyfriend and don't want to hurt him but I need more. I get very lonely at times mostly for touch. He knows I want sex all the time. He trys to do nothing to excite me. I didn't fool around for 2 years, I only mastabated. He knows now that I have guys friends that I chat with does not want to to hear about it and I'm not suppost to have any cyber or phone sex. So I have to keep my sexual chats very discrete Looking for A manFor erotic chat/email/phone sex or 1-on-1 sex. Someone who would like to chat with me about Sex in detail. Any time day or night for Sex. Someone who would touch not just my body but my soul for the most incrediable pleasure. Someone I could give sexual satisfaction by IM or by occastional phone sex I do have a boyfriend so that would be when his not home. Someone who wants fill my lonely heart with wonderful sexual moments that he and I can fantisze about. I also want to pleasure a man and he will leave with good feeling in his heart after talking to me. Because that means the most to me as a woman to leave him with the most increditable fun sexaul time.

Location

Clearlake Park,Calif.

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Fucked In The Ass, Light Bondage

Contact Author

Contact DreamJeanie69 by clicking here.