• Authors
  • trigudis

trigudis

Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk).

I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that writers get almost instant feedback, not all of it positive but gratifying nevertheless because people are taking the time to read it.

Like many on this site, I watch porn. But there's only partial gratification in doing so because I'm always curious about the characters, especially with incest porn. Who are these people and why are they doing what they're doing? What is the dynamic between them? Some of these videos include interviews with the characters before the sex. However, what they have to say is relatively brief and fails to get below the surface of what drove them to couple up. So, in my incest stories, I try to fill in what's missing from those videos and photos.

The only person who knows the name trigudis is a woman I dated during the Jimmy Carter administration. She was then 21, a few years younger than me. Sensitive. Kind. Good sense of humor. Nice skin. Long legs. Smelled good. I miss her. We met at a singles thing in mid-January, and dated for almost two years. Had some great times at the South Jersey Shore, Cape Cod (Martha's Vineyard) and just hanging out in her bedroom where matters could get very hot indeed. Now divorced, she's been living in the State of Florida for 30 years. She's the muse for at least two of my 100-plus stories and though I've changed the names, I often wonder if she'd recognize herself and or the characters in it.

I plan to keep writing until the well runs dry, highly unlikely with everything there is to write about, past, present and future, autobiographical and non.

Location

Middle Atlantic Region

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
731Followers
1My Favorites
297My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Quite A Few

Fetishes

A Few

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact trigudis by clicking here.