• Authors
  • stealyourgirl

stealyourgirl


To the Lesbian/Bi Girls who read my stories: No, none of this is realistic. I don't think girls can be "turned" gay. I know being gay is fundamental to who you are. I know that a "straight" girl who also likes girls is a bisexual.

But I've always loved the idea of fucking incredibly sexy, busty straight girls and turning them over to the dark side. These stories are going to be an exploration of that fantasy. If that's not for you, if you want something grounded in reality...best of luck.

To the Straight Guys who read my stories: Unless you've got a lot of self-loathing in you, you won't like what you find here. The men in these stories are useless in bed, shitty to their women and useless to do anything to stop their wives and girlfriends from becoming pussy-crazed lesbians. Don't like that? Well, there are lots of stories for straight dudes, including lots of lesbian ones. Read one of them.

To the Straight Girls who read my stories: Don't think they're realistic? Think I exaggerate too much? Think you could never be turned? Well, go out and spend one night with that girl who you think is always looking at you. Maybe she's a big strong butch or cute little femme. Go to bed with her. See what she can do to you that your boyfriend can't.

If, after that one night, you still think my stories are BS? I'll buy you a coke.

Location

Your Wife's Panties

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
189Followers
3Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Turning Straight Girls Gay

Contact Author

Contact stealyourgirl by clicking here.