• Authors
  • DevotedMother

DevotedMother

Mmm Thank you for reading my profile. I like you already!

If you PM me in chat, please say hi, and something to acknowledge I'm a person first, even though we both know I'm just there to be a sexual being. It just seems nicer, even if you don't want me to think you're nice. Also, I don't have to be your mother to be devoted. (Although at the end of it all, I'm not ending my family or marriage for you.)

Since you're here, though, now you shouldn't have to ask "asl". You can take a good guess at my a, my s had better be obvious, and my l is really irrelevant.

So, how devoted I am? I'm as devoted as you want me to be! I'm as devoted as you are dirty, as you are naughty, as you are nasty, kinky and/or dom--maybe moreso (although I do hope you are very dirty, naughty, nasty, kinky and/or dom!)

I don't have to be sub, but please don't expect me to be dominant. It's just not in my nature to go against your will. I'm devoted to doing what's best for you--or even just what you THINK is best, or what you want lol--but I'm not going to let you get me pregnant! It just won't happen, so don't worry about that. (Also, I'm not interested in pregnancy, breeding, nursing, lactation, "eating where I was birthed" or "being where daddy put his seed that became me", or anything like that related to that, roleplay or chat. Please take this hint. Other don'ts: no changing my body with tattoos, piercings, drugs, or amputation; no blood, harsh lasting pain or permanent injury, death, vomit; and no one under 18. Also also, my daughter is not interested in women or family, as far as I can tell--unlike my son, who seems to be into everything, including women, older women, family, and his male buddies--so please don't bring her into this unless she's helping you be nasty to me. And no, I've never had, and never will have, intercourse with my son.) I'm not always right, and I understand you may have to teach me the error of my ways, so do what you must--or what you want. WHATEVER you want.

And since so many want to know, I'm 44. 5'6", short, light brown, mousey hair, brown eyes, ready smile, 36C --and a very spankable ass (and slappable breasts and face, for that matter). And while I said harsh pain is a no-no, slapping and spanking are very good!

In high school, no boy was ever interested in me, my face was so plain--it still is. I learned early on not to humiliate myself by thinking someone would be interested. So instead I took up sports, getting in shape--I figured I could at least get my body looking its best. Then in college I got confidence--I even wore a bikini to the beach. Men started to pay attention to me, and I loved it--I would do anything they wanted to keep their attention! More than that, I came to..well...love sex! I loved how it made me feel desired, and it felt GOOD! Eventually I realized that doing anything they said might not be healthy...so I decided, as I got towards my 30s, to wear shapeless loose-fitting dresses to hide my 36C 26 34 body. As a result, for a while if a guy got interested in me, when he got my dress off he got a lovely surprise--my plain face, hair and way of dressing didn't have him expecting me to have the body I do! These last couple of years, though, my husband told me his friends commented on my body when they saw me in a bathing suit, and he has insisted I wear sexier clothes, including bikinis. So at any given time, now, I might be wearing whatever your fantasy of me suggests (if I'm wearing anything at all), so PLEASE let me know what you're imagining me in...and I know I dress the way my husband likes me to, but I know it turns on my son and his friends, too. I've got it so they aren't shy to let me know that. They are such fun to hug! If YOU hug me, and its apparent that you're turned on, I may not stop your hands doing whatever you want them to! The truth is, I don't always stop my son or his friends.

And I still love sex. So....let your imagination run wild on me!

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
197Followers
11Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact DevotedMother by clicking here.