Literotica.com
index : members : Nexte100 : Biography

Add to favorites

Nexte100
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nexte100's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Mid-Atlantic US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Too many
Pets: None
User Number: 2626625
Member Since: June 3, 2015
Last Modified: June 16, 2023
Some words from Nexte100:

Update - 16 June 2023

So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intention to wrap things up there between Jonathan and Mia, and I nearly have it completed. A few more pages and it should be ready for proofreading.

I realize this is not my most popular series, but I'm hoping to keep the momentum and creative juices flowing and continue working on the next installment of Incubus Pupa after that. It could be a little while though (likely another month or more) because I feel I need to give a good deal of thought as to the series overall arc. In 1-13 I tried to lay the groundwork for Adam, and I hope to have some more fun in the future while still progressing toward an end state. I have some ideas for the next few chapters, but I want them to go somewhere productive instead of just meandering.

Thanks to all the folks that left a rating, comment, or sent me an email. Even during the long stretch when I had stopped writing, they make all the work worthwhile.

Thank you again for all your support.

My projects:

Sweet Jonathan - the story Mia Belsor, a sexy 30-something divorcee English teacher who finds a shy young man that has all the right attributes to suit her tastes. It's a romantic story of her efforts to bring him out of his shell and win his affection. The story is told from Mia's first-person POV. Themes/tags include: Romance, Older Woman, Younger Man, Big Cock, Big Breasts, Cum

Status: Ch 1-3 posted, Ch 4 under way, ETA mid-late June 2023

Incubus Pupa - a first-person POV slice of life tale of Adam, a high school senior going through changes that are transforming him into sexual dynamo. Themes of teenage romance, transformation, mind control, and harem with (eventually) impregnation/lactation elements.

Status - Ch 1-12 chapter revisions all live, Ch 13 submitted for mod review. Ch 14 on hold pending conclusion of SJ.

Paradise Found - My first erotic story. This is a mini-giantess tale of a world where women are all growing to roughly double their normal (previous) size with sexual appetites increasing commensurately. The story focuses on the relationship between Alex and Elise, and attempts to showcase the transition in gender power dynamics using the couple as archetypes for their sexes. It starts off pretty cheesy with some sappy romance, but the tone becomes more serious as it the world progresses down a path of gender power reversal. Themes include romance, giantess (nothing above ~13'), breast expansion, gentle femdom, mind control, and maybe one or two others. There are some violent scenes later in the work, but they are not the focus, and most of them happen "off screen". Concluded for now.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board