• Authors
  • HandsomePhD

HandsomePhD

I'm a long-time Literotica member and published erotica writer who also is a sexuality counselor. I am partnered with another Lit member, who I met here nearly 10 years ago for the first time. We're a happy committed couple with a consensual open relationship, meaning we are each free to play with others.

I have a range of erotic interests and fascinations with what turns people on. I'm very open-minded and also, quite willing to share more if you want to chat with me.

For those who'd like to read my previous stories, I have them posted at my original Lit profile (HandsomeExplorer), which is here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=602288&page=submissions

I consider myself to be bisexual, and I love reading erotica and erotic fantasies from a woman's point of view. I've written a few erotic stories, including a lesbian love story that is my pride and joy. There are also times that I enjoy sensual exploration with men, all depending on my mood and the open-mindedness of the man with whom I'm connecting.


I love turning couples on, also pleasuring women who feel "neglected" by their partners or are simply feeling a need to connect with a sensual, safe online person. Also open to same-sex chatting with gay and bisexual men.

In real life, I was a late bloomer (didn't lose my virginity til I was 19. I loved being initiated into sex by an older woman, who taught me so much about the best ways to give a woman pleasure. She also taught me a lot about my own body.


(I am a sensual photographer in real life, so I have lots of pictures of myself that I share only upon request)

Location

California

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Long, Sexy Legs; Large Breasts; Erotic Photography

Contact Member

Contact HandsomePhD by clicking here.