Literotica.com
index : members : divacarolina : Biography

Add to favorites

divacarolina
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
divacarolina's Biography:
Gender: Transgender
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: put me in my place
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: fpslm
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: impress me
Pets: None
User Number: 2647167
Member Since: June 14, 2015
Last Modified: April 10, 2016
Some words from divacarolina:

the boys tell me ass is the new pussy

5'6 115 36a curly black hair brown eyes olive skin.

queer/trans. (use 'she' pronouns if you don't want your eyes clawed out.) musician. polyamorous. survivor. princess. slut. literally insatiable and irreparably kinky. As a sub im curious, playful, willing, and to be honest, desperately needy.

i do switch, but fyi if you're a male sub you're going to be absorbing the misandry i've developed by being a sex toy for all the men who pretend to accept me to have their 'best of both worlds' fantasy. you're soooo sub that you'd surrender to a weak-willed slut like me? you're fucking disgusting, not even worth emasculating, clearly your balls were shredded years ago anyway.

tiny half-wrecked pleasure yacht used by the waves of what it craves and the gales of what the world assumes its for. cant stop u boarding. drive ur unyielding mast through its heart, curves sails flow around u pull u to paradise where u pull out and its just leaky pieceofshitslut again storm's sticky white foam rinsed off by the same rolling hills of tears pushing it back to deep water.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board