• Authors
  • VixenValley

VixenValley

Me...42DD/BL/BL volumptuous woman who needs lots of TLC...Love Is..."True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen"..."True love does not always give the receiver what it would like to receive, but it will always give that which is best for it"...If you always wanted that one "Total" woman one that you can call your "YOURS", this will be the last profile you will EVER need to read. My lifes journey has been to find my man...One who I can laugh and cry with, live and die with, make luv to every night and everyday, and go to sleep in his arms, only to awake thankful he is in my life. One who will not judge me for my past nor hinder my future...I'm the kind of woman who's a lady by day...I wear many "hats", mother, chef, best friend, shrink, nurse, hairstylist, communicator, maid, repairman, mechanic webmistress etc....But when the lights go out and my "hats" come off I'm a true "ViXxXen" in the bedroom. I'm STILL searching for...My Ultimate partner he's one that has mastered the Passion and Pleasure of giving and receiving... The one man who holds my secret code of eternal love and true happiness... You're...VERY Tall, VERY Handsome and VERY Sexually Talented... Must be a Funloving, Freespirited man searching for a woman to fullfill your lifes dreams with the REAL THING! If you're game...Let's PLAY! Last night in my dream, you stood in front of a mirror. You were shirtless, in jeans only as you stood before the full-length mirror. The hair on your chest called to me as I coveted you with my eyes. Your hair grew thicker as it arrowed towards the fly of your jeans, beckoning my eyes, my hands to follow and explore. Keeping my hands on your chest, I moved my mouth to your neck and then down your spine in a series of hot wet kisses, sucking on your skin and leaving a wet, hot trail with my tongue until I was crouching behind you. My hands moved down to your waist,leaving the sensual touch of your skin behind for the less sensually, rewarding texture of denim. I ran my hands over your..?







Location

H@@TERVILLE, OKLAHOMA

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Cowboyz & Bad Boyz

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact VixenValley by clicking here.