• Authors
  • Ramierez

Ramierez

I took up writing as a constuctive hobby about a year or so ago. It was something I'd always wanted to try, but had never been able to come up with stories that I didn't think were stupid after a couple of weeks consideration. Maybe I became more sophisticated as I grew older, or perhaps it is something more esoteric, but suddenly the barrier was gone. I'm now fairly prolific, writing two novels, a short screen-play, plus various short stories, and I'm glad to have something creative to do that will fit in with my wierd work pattern.
Sebastian and Oliver is just a fun project that I hope to continue on and off for some time to come. They are an experiment with the ridiculous. Is it a dumb story told in an intelligent way? Or an intelligent story told in a dumb way? Is it neither? Or both? I certainly intended a large quantity of post-modern irony, for which the erotic story is the perfect showground, having that magic ingredient, sex.
If you thought the first one was bad, just wait and see whats coming!


Location

UK

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Other

Contact Author

Contact Ramierez by clicking here.