• Authors
  • Fractured_Flower

Fractured_Flower

I've enjoyed many of the chats I've had at this site and look forward to many more. If you have any thoughts of doing some role-play I expect you to have a plan and present me with what the situation of the role-play roles will be. I also expect your profile to have a clear definition as to who you are; Age, Physical Feature, Size & Shape, and Marital Status. If you want to role-play as siblings or Parent/Child, etc., I expect to hear if you have children or nieces etc.

I can admit I have some family issues that I kept to myself for a long time, and I've find the open discussions to be emotionally cathartic. I don't respond well to someone saying hello and immediately asking what my issues are.

As for a personal description of myself; I'm a 21 year old female, long brown hair, 34b, 5'6" tall. I live with my father and have an older sister that has married and moved out. My mother was an only child, and my father has two brothers and a sister.

I'm curious about most things sexual. I've had limited contact with other females and have found myself attracted to some although I've never followed through on my attraction. I would identify myself as a bi-sexual virgin.

Talk to me if you want, but don't rush me or pretend we have some kind or relationship before I get to know you or I'll probably leave the chat.

I will only chat with one person at a time and I will choose the people I accept chats from based on the information completed in their profile. It's also very helpful if you have some information about yourself or I can't see how it's possible I would find myself interested.

I will respect you, if you can respect me.

Sincerely, Amanda

Location

LIving at Home

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

I'm Interested In Most Things Sexual Except Rape

Contact Author

Contact Fractured_Flower by clicking here.