Literotica.com
index : members : RachelClark : Biography

Add to favorites

RachelClark
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RachelClark's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Read my stories ;)
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 2673035
Member Since: June 28, 2015
Last Modified: June 14, 2016
Some words from RachelClark:

I've been fascinated by science-fiction and femdom themes most of my life. The first time I heard it was a man's world I had a simple question - why?

My work explores many areas - science fiction, fetish themes, femdom, dominance and submission themes, combined with contemporary society, and future-possible societies. Changes in science, technology and culture have made many things possible that were nearly impossible before. My work is as much about exploring all these areas and examining their possible outcomes as it is to enlighten and perhaps entertain.

Although my novels must be classified as works of fiction, I prefer to believe I'm actually channeling possible alternative futures, perhaps even helping to manifest them. Many writers are thought to have the gift of foresight and vision. It is for you, the reader, to determine if ultimately I'm among those with such a gift.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board