Literotica.com
index : members : InsatiableBrownEyes : Biography

Add to favorites

InsatiableBrownEyes
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
InsatiableBrownEyes's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Chicago 'burbs
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 267925
Member Since: October 19, 2003
Last Modified: August 14, 2010
InsatiableBrownEyes
Some words from InsatiableBrownEyes:

I'm not quite sure what you want to know about me, and I don't want this to read like a personal ad ... but here goes ... I love reading and writing erotic stories, been doing so for several years now; I started writing when my marriage fell into that typical, boring rut.

I was a pretty promiscuous teenager, but became sexually reserved when I became a mother. However, as the kids grew, so did my freedom. I've let go of a lot of my previous inhibitions and I've become more and more aware of my sexuality. I do enjoy exploring it further.

Ok, ok, I know that you're waiting for the description part! ... I've recently turned 43; 5'10" tall - mostly legs; long brown hair and brown eyes; I know that I'm attractive, as its proven every day with the looks, whistles and propositions I still get.

I love feedback and I've met so many wonderful people through it. So, if you read something that you like (or don't like) please let me know. Comments, suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome. I try to continually improve my writing skills and I strive to keep the readers happy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board