• Authors
  • SeraphNocturne

SeraphNocturne

The Dead World is being published to Literotica.com for READING PURPOSES ONLY and is SOLD EXCLUSIVELY on Smashwords. You should not find this novel series anywhere else online.
I only publish under the penname Seraph Nocturne. Every chapter has a disclaimer referring to Literotica's copyright protection. If you happen to find my writing anywhere else on the web please hit the Feedback button and send me an email so I can handle it. I do monthly plagiarism checks and have my work removed if it's been republished, I work hard on my novels and don't appreciate anyone just inviting themselves to redistribute my work against my will.
________________
UPDATE - 3/25
________________
Hello all!
My thanks to anyone who's shot me feedback checking in on me or left comments, you're all fantastic. I promise I'm still around and still writing. I've just been at it very slowly, real-world life changes and things like that just take priority over writing. I celebrated a birthday and anniversary this March. But I'm working on picking back up The Dead World dutifully and with luck--as I have in the past--I'll rapid fire out a few chapters to make up for the hiatus between publishing. I hope to bring this work to a close before summer! I'll be putting up Volume 3 on Smashwords soon, and mean to extend the content a bit for my diehard fans who've made purchases of this tale--I can't thank you guys enough!

My immediate list of work to be penned is as follows:
• The Dead World: Chapter 18
• Ground Zero: Skully
• Ground Zero: Oz
• Ground Zero: Diablo
• Beauty and Blood: A five part short series, a dark re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. This will be published in full to Smashwords before being made available on Literotica, full disclosure, to hopefully combat some of the unsavory theft practices that pop up here.

It should go without saying all of my work featured is wild fantasy and fiction penned for adult audiences purely for entertainment purposes only. Nobody in their sane mind condones violence, non-consensual situations or homicide in the real world, I am one such author. My material is not reflective of my morality. A vast majority of my work is dark fantasy and not for everyone, I urge this to be taken into consideration: read at your own risk.

If you comment on my work feel free to check back, I respond to everything. Better yet, utilize the e-mail feed back option. I'm a chill author and it makes me happy to exchange and talk the writing craft with enthusiastic readers and other writers.

A MILLION thanks to my readers and followers for your time and support.
________________
AN INTRODUCTION
________________
Check me out on Smashwords if you’d like to know more about me as an author. You can find the link for access beneath my author name on the final page of any publication, or on the contact page through my profile, it’s the Webpage Link before the Feedback section.

Commissions are currently closed, I don't have the time to dedicate to it, check back some other time!

Location

A galaxy far, far away.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
175Followers
20Following
8My Favorites
95My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

March 19

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing Hot Stuff, Warring With The Morality Police

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SeraphNocturne by clicking here.