• Authors
  • eroticbaroness

eroticbaroness

Well, to be plain I am here to make cybersex/roleplaying buddies. If you don't know what 'cybersex' and 'roleplay' are, then you're probably wasting your time thinking we can be friends. And since almost everyone makes the wrong assumptions about my name, I'd like to make it clear that the 'Baroness' in Eroticbaroness is more to do with GI-Joe and less to do with royalty.

Before you begin your wondrous journey down my profile, let me just say that if you're a man with romantic inclinations, then you should probably leave them behind since I am not looking for any 'deep connections' or 'close friendships' or 'bonding' over here. This is my escape from reality, so please don't bring in real life concepts like Love and Romance into it. If, on the other hand, you're a horny, lecherous asshole with good imagination and vocabulary, then you are most welcome to chat with me (but bear in mind, if you're too much of an asshole with me then the conversations will end immediately).

So, with that in mind, welcome to my profile and please read it in its entirety.

To give you a picture in your mind of what I look like, here are the relevant details:

Name: Shruti

Marital Status: Open marriage

Height: 5'11'' (Yes am that tall)

Stats: 36C-34-40

Body type: Voluptuous/Thick

Skin: Dark Brown

Hair: Pixie Cut

Body art: Two tattoos and 4 piercings.

Rp Characters: Woman, Man, Tranny, Futa, Cartoon/Comic books, Anime/Manga, Celeb

In terms of Roleplaying/Cybersex I like to keep it very clean and normal. I have a deep love for lusty softcore sex and have no freaky fetishes (for the 50 shades people...please bear this in mind). I have 3 rules that are non-negotiable when playing with me:

1. DO NOT dictate the actions/emotions/reactions of my character, just stick to describing yourself/ your character when in a cyber or rp.

2. DO NOT force me into any act. If I don't like it I'll inform you and you have to stop or that will be the end of the play.

3. I DO NOT enjoy certain aspects of Oral-Sex. I enjoy tongue in my pussy/ass but I don't like having fingers inserted in either of those places. Nor do I enjoy Clit-play.

Also, bear in mind that the phrase 'Whatever you say babe' and/or 'I'm up for anything' or any variants of these are among my least favorite phrases. I'd like you to be equally involved in the creation process of the rp/cyber. I might not agree with what you suggest, but I'll respect you for at least having an opinion.

In order to keep my rp/cyber imagination forever flooded with ideas, I have a keen interest in movies (mostly Hollywood), anime shows, cartoons, novels, manga, video games. So feel free to chat with me about these topics as well, as I tend to borrow characters from them and create elaborate roleplays. Also, I like to utilize 'Personas' or 'Bodies' of various celebrities and/or Fictional characters. I do not play AS them, but my character only LOOKS like them. I do this since I do not share any personal pics, and I hate playing any role looking like my real self in the cyber-realm. Doing this keeps things fresh for me and hopefully for you. The choice of persona depends upon the cyber/rp scenario and, of course, our moods as well.

Turn Ons: Intelligence, Imagination, Confidence (in that order)

Turn Offs: Submissive men, Bondage and Domination, Poor language command, Bad internet etiquette, Lack of participation, BDSM, Harcore Sex, Ageplay, Scat, Incest (Involving immediate family members), Cam, Mic and suggestions to meet up in real life.

Sexual Interests: Softcore, Lesbianism, Medieval plays, Erotic, Lust Fucks, One night stands, Sex with strangers, Drunken/High sex, Cumming inside, Anal, Light spanking, Dirty talk, Viewing Porn while having sex, Sex with Music, Pampering, Threesomes (rarely and only if FFM), Furries, Futa, Trannies

I am also an amateur writer of erotic stories and hopefully, I'll be able to expand my writing prowess through this site. If you've read this far then you're probably worth my time. However just reading my profile doesn't get you enough cred to taste the goods ;-)

Let the games begin

Location

India

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
99Followers
82Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing Erotic Stories, Movie/tv Show Critique, Book Critique, Indulging My Senses, Blowing A Guy Till He Cums, Riding A Guy Till He Cums, Masturbating Every Other Day

Fetishes

Intelligence, Cybersex, Roleplaying

Contact Author

Contact eroticbaroness by clicking here.