• Authors
  • PlayWithMyYoyo

PlayWithMyYoyo

Lesbian & Curious, and submissive by nature,
Are You, curious too, Ma'am? or self-assured and assertive?
https://dirtycode.io/7WD6J my physical type
what i'm into https://dirtycode.io/7WD6J/into


Do You wanna open Your present early?
https://imgur.com/lJkB8wK

Just go ahead and send me a private message, we'll see if we are mutual matches.

Hi, i'm sue, 25... college grad
4' 9" redheaded girl, with a weakness for more Mature Ladies.

So, bi curious..., i mean - that over the years. Among several of the Ladies i've been attracted to, who put me under Her Thumb as it were, or taken-me under Her wing.... They convinced me to accept a hubbie to join us, when they had an agreement as a Swinger Couple never to play apart.
And after i had been with several of the guys, and enjoyed time with them, i started being open to advances from single guys.

So, i guess i'm Curious and submissive by nature, but Bi now, by choice.

Sorry if that was a round about way of saying i'm Bi these days, but it was a process to admit this to myself and Others. .

Explaing that "submissive by nature" i was always attracted to more mature Ladies, my mom had postpartum depression after having me, and we didn't develop any strong bond. So my dad asked his mother to come take care of me, and i was raised by my stern conservative Grammy.
Later in college i fell under the spell of a divine Lady Salt & Pepper Brunette, who wrapped me around Her will and little finger. She convinced me that i accept my submissive nature, and agree to move in with Her in college. Dr. Paula, was one of my Psych professors, and insured that i was under Her mentorship, as her sub, and later after i finishe Her class - i moved in with her.
She coached me to to be Her sub, and after proving my compliance, She coached me to Domme her, because She enjoyed switching, and wanted me to understand what a Domme got out of the exchange in a D/s relationship...
i didn't realize at the time how rare our relationship was, being young and naive... So i "let" her move out east for a tenured position. Now i miss both Her, and how lovely my position was with Her.

i have desires, they're not fetishes, as i don't need anything in particular. Don't need to play out my "mommy" issues with every Lady i see, would like to see, wonder about seeing, want to see, want her to see me, is she looking at me?... and so on... You get it don't You Ma'am?
I've got issues, so I'm dealing with them as best as i can... Could you help me be a good-girl for You, Ma'am?
And, Yes, Sir, i can and will talk, from time to time, depends on if i'm in my place sMothered under a Lady's affections...
https://i.imgur.com/L9XjRl0.png

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
31Followers
236Following
23My Favorites
12My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Knitting, Art, Reading, Being a good-Girl, Wine And Cheese

Fetishes

Please And Thank You Ma'am

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact PlayWithMyYoyo by clicking here.