Literotica.com
index : members : Munky of the North : Biography

Add to favorites

Munky of the North
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Munky of the North's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Average
Location: Santa Cruz, for now
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: Honesty and vocality (ooh!)
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 271173
Member Since: October 29, 2003
Last Modified: June 29, 2004
Some words from Munky of the North:

Munky never really thought he was that attractive in high school. There were a lot of beautiful women, but they never looked at him the way he wanted them to (he'd been cast as 'Nerd' in the great play of life--well, high school, really), and that one special girl in particular who he could never quite get it up enough to tell.

Then Munky went to college.

Suddenly, not only did some girls want to spend time with him and kiss him, he also realized it was okay to have all the feelings he'd had for so long without being an utter male pig, a chauvinistic bastard, and an unnatractive one to boot. It was OKAY to want to sleep with women, OKAY to desire their bodies without wanting their souls, OKAY to act on his desires and DO something about them!

Needless to say, he got into a lot of trouble.

Since then, Munky has spent most of his time trying to have honest relationships that weren't based on a sexual connection (a connection usually masquerading as a need for care and watering), and has instead gone about trying to create a package that consists of deep care for a woman combined with really good conversations about pretty much everything, tying it off with a bow of creative, passionate, and very fun sex.

Time will tell, but he thinks he's on the right track...

Now Munky acts, traveling around the country to good theaters full of great people, trying to get in as much Shakespeare as possible before he is obliged to do "A Christmas Carol" to pay for cat food. Munky plays a lot of computer games, has fooled around with men while drunk but never really wanted to kiss one, and really loves good books of all kinds. Current favorite authors are John Varley, Neal Stephenson, and Richard Russo.

Munky really loves this site, too, and hopes for as much feedback--positive OR negative--as possible (he wants to get better, see).

Thanks for reading. Hope it got you hot!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board