• Authors
  • happymuffin

happymuffin

Thank´s for taking the time to read this.
Im here for very nasty and kinky chats and for even nastier RP´s.
What turns me on?
Studs,cheating,hardcore sex, public sex, risky sex,i love pee, wax and cumplay.
Since Lit. won´t allow for big profil pic. im going to spill some details about my looks out for you to read.
Im 38, 4´9 about 110 lbs, pretty fit body, i run every day and i do have a strict workout routine.
I have long curly red hair and milk white skin.
I have a 32 B-Cup even after giving birth they are perky and firm, my nipples can cut rock when they get hard.
My belly shows sign of a six pack ( which im pretty proud off) so its toned and flat.
My hips are wideish but the eye catcher is my ass, its a perky and firm apple ass with smooth skin and i have strong and sexy legs.
I like someone who knows the difference between a bitch and slut(what i am) and a Sub.
If you pm me don´t be an asshole, yes i like jerks but be civil well at first ;).
So many people have asked me about my thoughts on sex so here it is.
One of the most important things when a guy fucks a woman is that he cums. That is the goal of sex not the pleasure of the female just the pleasure of the guy!
And next the thing about consent, in my world view there should not be any discussion about it. Females should not get to say if they want to have sex or not, God gave us holes for a reason people!
I like a lot of plays, of course cheating is a huge turn on of for me, cheating on the people i ,,love,,.
To be honest i love it to think about having sex with someone who hurts my ,,loved,, ones
The role play must be creative, with lots of detail and a slow built up.
My rp ideas have the same concept but two different ways of executing them.
1st. You are my sons bully, you go to the same HS as him, you are the textbook definition of a Stud. You are tall,strong, handsome and charismatic. You could have any bitch you want. And you love to show your dominance by bulling other students, but my son is your main victim for no good reason. You never send him to the ER or anything because i would like to amp up the humiliation and violence during the rp. During the rp you in counter the many females in my sons life, who are up for grabs for you to take.
2nd: You are my son (soon to be cuck) and you planned this amazing trip to Jamaica for your wife and daughter but for some reason neither can go with you so your wife tells you to take me with your. Im lonely ever since your father died but things go out of hand quick. I find a bbc bull, a dirty and perverted one. Our family slowly falls down in a dark spiral.
3rd: You are my Ex-Husband, you are invited to your daughters weeding. This is a extreme cnc rp, where you concur your ex wife, your daughter, the fiances mother and many MANY more.
Im interested in rough,kinky and cruel people im in love with cruelty for cruelty´s sake, because sometimes you just want to destroy something beautiful.
If you are evil or cruel then im already in love with you.
Best Story on Lit. Conflicted Ch. 01 byCuckoldson it is thanks to this story that see bullies in a new light.The Valentine's Day Surprise by Cuckoldson.
Or a new Story i love The Last High School Bullying by nngh!
Also stories i enjoy maybe not from Lit. Grandma's Farewell Part by MLG.
Maybe read the short sinister storys of Nebic
So yes i have a Bully fetish, no i don´t want to be bullied, i love Stud´s who are bullies.
I hate Links and i will ignore you if you start with one.
If im with reddogapocalypse2 then there is a good chance that i will stop what im doing and talk to him just fyi.
GothCunt is the most perfect cunt that has ever lived, she is the daughter i wish i had, she is great!



Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
123Followers
168Following
39My Favorites
284My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Fucking, Cheating

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bully

Contact Author

Contact happymuffin by clicking here.