• Authors
  • LadyPenelope784
Reader Profile image
userpic of LadyPenelope784

LadyPenelope784

Divorced. Children have now left home. Free to explore and secretly dress as "Penny". Crossdressed in my teens and early 20s. Suppressed the desire to express my feminine side for many years. The time has now come. Have considered myself straight but now admit to being drawn to the thought of men when I dress as Penny (Lady Penelope) in my new single "girls pad". Have watched with delight the whole Kaitlyn Jenner emergence. There's hope for me yet. Have now dressed in front of several friends, sister has now taken me out to a restaurant dressed as Penny. Oldest daughter "caught me" several years ago and has known since then. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. It has now bought us closer together though for which I am grateful. Lady Penelope name is from Thundebirds, as a kid, while all my friends wanted to be the pilots on Thunderbirds, I wanted to be Lady Penelope. While my experiences with men have all been elaborate fantasies created in the privacy of my own imagination, I live in hope.
Would like to chat with men if any wish to make contact and I long to make contact with others out there that feel as I do. Others that should have been girls as I should have. Maybe we could share desires, hopes dreams and fantasies. Indulge in girly talk. We could chat about clothes and makeup and be the giggly girls we have always longed to be. Xxxxx. Penelope. (Penny) Any Men care to chat and allow me to be a lady for a while ??

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
3My Favorites
34My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Crossdressing. The Feel Of Lace. Fastening A Bra Behind My Back, Rolling On Stockings. Stepping Into A Dress And Becoming Penelope. A Romantic At Heart And Love All Things Romantic.

Contact Member

Contact LadyPenelope784 by clicking here.