Literotica.com
index : members : AlohaSheila : Biography

Add to favorites

AlohaSheila
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
AlohaSheila's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Honolulu
Orientation: Gay
Interested In: Sunbathing, people watching,Tennis,Hiking
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Kissing,voyeurism,Domme/sub,Family fun,younger/older
Pets: None
User Number: 2719503
Member Since: July 23, 2015
Last Modified: April 21, 2023
AlohaSheila
Some words from AlohaSheila:

A mostly quiet girl with a fun imagination and (to some that may meet me), a surprisingly sinful past. Now enjoying my time on a small, beautiful, but crowded, and noisy rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Just the happy side of average in looks and temperament. I sometimes end up with a woman who pushes my buttons for a while, but I have not yet found "The One" who will be there forever. I like to chat but please keep in mind it doesn't always have to turn into a roleplay session. :) I am a romantic with an overly developed desire to please. Lesbian Femme iso Lesbian Femme. I love the feeling that precedes a first kiss...the nervousness and uncertainty that melts into a happy excitement as I feel her tongue slide between my lips...searching for mine. If you want to know what else I enjoy reading about, please check out those listed above (I know there's a lot on my list but I LOVE reading and there are a lot of good writers and fun subjects here). I am becoming more comfortable about expressing myself outside the safety of the private chat room and am finding it amazingly exciting.

Most of my more intimate secrets and desires are still only known to those who are VERY close to me.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board