• Authors
  • sugarpussy

sugarpussy

Origin story: Back in the olden days, Lit used to host webcams in chat. I' earned the name by fucking myself with a lollipop and licking it clean. No, I've never gotten a yeast infection from it. No I didn't outgrow the fetish- just use other means to share it.

IM DEAF- I will never give in to requests for phone....it isn't something I do. Also, my Skype handle is for family and I don't get off watching. Please be respectful of that.

If you pm me out of the blue, please be aware that I cannot juggle too many conversations at once. I'm not necessarily ignoring you as much as I'm overwhelmed. The name gets some attention and I get flooded with requests. I hope this isn't construed as bragging but, rather, an apology.

I come from a part of the Pervy Internet that considers requesting a pm in the main room to be politeness. I still prefer that over getting jumped.


Can be found on Kik as Esparzalee101. Before PM'ing me please note... Being in the lobby is not a sign that I'm desperate for you and only you right this freaking second. I visit other rooms when I've got urges to satisfy. The lobby is merely a place to hang out and chat with like minded folks.

Yes, dating status of SWINGER means that I'm married with children and a husband who permits my extracurricular activities. I come here to get off- not to find Mr (or Ms.) Right. I don't do obligation of any sort of permanent partnering- loose, easy and fun is what I'm looking for. I am 42 years old and NEVER into family RP, pets or scat. BDSM happens on my terms or not at all. The nickname is more than a decade old, so I grow weary of the" I want a "taste" line. Trust me, it's been done.

Location

Salt Lake City, Utah

Gender

Female

Member Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
27Followers
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Reptile(s), Other

Contact Member

Contact sugarpussy by clicking here.