• Authors
  • mrwords

mrwords

So, ahem, here you are, at the threshold of the secret corner of my mind. I also know it is dark inside, so let me shed some light on this unseen side of me.

I am a married male, and in my 40s. In real life, I am that sweet guy next door or that nerdy guy at work who would look out of his depth when you show a bit of cleavage. In short, the kind of guy you wouldn't dream to be finding in Lit, but then this is a different me, an alter-ego. When I leave this room, I snap back to that geeky, friendly neighbor. In short, I come here to temporarily escape the laws of gravity and of the society.

There's just one short life and so many souls out there to touch, feel, hold hands and soar with, transcending the distances and time zones separating us. What better way than a roleplay, to connect with people you would never meet in your real life, and have experiences that are outworldly and exhilarating? How magical is it to share arousal, lust and orgasm through mere words tapped into a device from miles apart!

How you look doesn't matter to me. Your thoughts matter. What you feel matter. That you end the conversation with me with a smile matters the most.

Peace Out,
Alex.

Location

Where the leaves are scarlet and flowers are green...

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
3Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

>;-)

Contact Author

Contact mrwords by clicking here.