• Authors
  • Storyteller0112

Storyteller0112

I just had an inquiry if I'd abandoned the Harrisons and Lawsons in "Synchronicity For Six". My answer is a resounding, "No!" But I am trying to get Dawn and John to the point where their narrative can intertwine well with Tom and Julie. Please bear with me. Fun stuff is coming up in their summer of 2021.

I'm not a writer by trade; I'm a data geek. So I ask that you please bear with me.

“Every Thing She Does is Magic” introduces the first couple, Tom and Julie, in September and October of 2020. It's also where the Dawn and John arc got its roots. It's seriously large (it got away from me) and I've heard all about how long it is. I tried very hard to dovetail it into "Spirits in the Material World".
“Spirits in the Material World” was the original arc. It spans the period from just before Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve, 2020 and introduces their parents, Alan and Rose, and their siblings, David and Maggie.
“Synchronicity for Six”, the most recent arc in the series, begins on Christmas Day, 2020.
"The Greatest of These is Love" is set in the same "Har-Law" universe and is actually a spin-off from "Every Thing She Does is Magic". The plan is to merge this storyline back into Synchronicity for Six sometime around the Spring Break 2021 timeframe.
==========================================
I do respond to personal communications.

I've decided to stand on the principle that I'm telling a story. In telling this story (these stories), the facts are like oatmeal: nutritious and somewhat filling but made much more palatable by adding flavor. So, I'm adding flavor to my stories at the expense of brevity.

I try to write for my benefit (if only to get this out of my head), but I've been "living" for the comments left by readers.

I'm trying to write something I would want to read. Hoping you enjoy it too. Unlike many writers, I prefer to work on only one thing at a time as that allows me to remain consistent in my storytelling "voice".
=============================================
"But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well. You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself." (from "Garden Party") - R. Nelson

Location

Missouri

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
219Followers
42Following
299My Favorites
308My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

January 12

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Storyteller0112 by clicking here.