• Authors
  • Erotichousewife83

Erotichousewife83

Hello to all the erotic writers and readers! After enjoying many stories I have decided to come out of the shadows and submit a few autobiographical stories! I hope you enjoy, look forward to receiving constructive feedback or any stories you have to share!

As you may have been able to guess I am a 32 year old housewife. I have been married for five years and we have a child together.

We have a fairly open marriage and have gone swinging together. My husband allows me a degree of freedom and vice versa. As he is in the army he is often away and allows me to explore.

I was relatively tame (lame?) until after university when I made a crazy friend who opened up by sexual side. Living in London and then meeting my husband has only allowed that to develop further.

I love all types of sex and have experienced many things. Love my group sex, especially when I am the centre of attention. My husband and I have been swinging and have hosted on occasion! I love cocks, especially big ones and at times especially big black ones! But those are stories for for the future.

Hope you enjoy what I've written so far, look forward to getting from you! Xx

Location

England

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
3My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Erotichousewife83 by clicking here.