• Authors
  • rekhaiyer22

rekhaiyer22

Michael had woken up on that fateful day at four in the morning and stepped into the shower to take a bath in the cold water. He shivered when the cold water splashed on his hairy chest and reached for his shampoo, applying it liberally over his curly black hair that felt like springs as his fingers washed them. Next he took his soap off the shelf and ran it all over the strong muscles of his lean upper body, the foam from the soap contrasting his dark skin for a few seconds before the water washed the soap away. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and thought about his idea again, if everything went according to plan, he was going to immensely enjoy his days at this village, god knows he had wanted this for so long.

Michael had stopped pretending to be a good man a long time ago. The world had not given him a reason to act diplomatic towards men or women, though he had learned over the years to manipulate people to get what he wanted most of the time. He had joined politics at a young age when he was eighteen years old, and had risen through the ranks steadily over the next thirty years until he became a district administrator. And one week after he was appointed to his post, he moved to this village and established a new office space for himself - the very place that had exiled his family when he was a child because his father dared to question the chief priest of the village.

“Aravind, you bastard…”, he muttered out loud while the water from the shower continued to wash over him, remembering the day when his father John was humiliated by the leaders of the village thanks to Aravind, the chief priest’s scheming. When his father had tried to debate the virtues of Christianity with Aravind, the priest had proclaimed that John’s way of thinking was dangerous to the village and had urged the leaders to take action against him. And since the village leaders wanted to be seen as religious men, they had not wanted to anger Aravind and banished John, his wife and his son Michael to the outskirts of the village.

Then as the years went on, John died due to poor health caused by his heavy drinking habits that he had developed to cope with the humiliation that he suffered, while Aravind and his wife perished in an accident two years ago. But Aravind had left a daughter behind named Abinaya, who had recently started working in the village as the English teacher at the government school after finishing her college education in the city. When Michael, learned that Aravind had a daughter, he began hatching a sadistic plan.

“Aravind, you thought that we were lesser human beings than you simply because of our religion and the color of our skin, didn’t you? You thought that we were not pure. Make sure that you get a good seat in heaven you bastard, and watch what I do to your daughter and your bloodline.”

I have the rest of the story setup on google docs. Let me know if you are interested in reading more.

Location

India

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
2Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Cooking

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Interfaith

Contact Author

Contact rekhaiyer22 by clicking here.