Literotica.com
index : members : KnightRadiant : Biography

Add to favorites

KnightRadiant
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
KnightRadiant's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2783675
Member Since: August 27, 2015
Last Modified: June 22, 2022
Some words from KnightRadiant:

UPDATE: 4/27/2022

I've finished Rose Ch. 2 and I'm currently in the process of looking for an editor. Is anyone interested?

UPDATE: 6/22/2022

So after reading my editor's comments, I realized that I need to redo most of Rose Ch. 2's second act. This along with current personal issues has caused me to decide to put Rose Ch. 2 on hold for now. I need to take some time to replot the second act.

For now, I've begun Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 3. Hopefully I can have it up by Halloween.

I haven't worked on my Chinatown Noir Story (which at the moment lacks any sex scenes) for a while, but I'm hoping to finish it.

===============

Writing to improve on the craft of writing and plotting out a story. I have a busy job which keeps me from writing. Writer's blocks are my nemesis. Comments and feedback are great for fending them off.

I like to think that all of my stories take place in the same universe, even the supernatural ones. As a result, you might see characters from other stories appear and interact with each other. Or you might not, it really does depend on what I feel the story needs.

My motivation comes in waves. I am always happy to hear that people are reading my work. Comments drive my motivation.

Thank you all for the support.

Stories that are currently being written

1) Rose Ch 2

2) As of now unnamed 1910 Chinatown Noir story

3) Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 3

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board