Literotica.com
index : members : Discretion9966 : Biography

Add to favorites

Discretion9966
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Discretion9966's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: SE USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Drums,Music
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Facials, creampies, FFM, random acts of erotica.,Lesbian,Anal,Body shots
Pets: None
User Number: 2801472
Member Since: September 8, 2015
Last Modified: April 9, 2022
Some words from Discretion9966:

I enjoy reading erotica. I have tons of naughty ideas swimming around in my mind. I hope to share many of them with you. Not to many out of the rough draft stage as of yet. But, I'm in no hurry. Feel free to send me comments and suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Please note: I do not respond well (if at all) to haters.

I have many favorite genre when I'm reading, and I'm game to reading something different from time to time. For me, it's a lot like music. It's less about the style and more about the quality. Like, sometimes I want a little more hard rock, and other times I'm into softer, smoother stuff. Occasionally, I find I'm in the mood for a solo artist, and other times I'm more interested in a group. Were we till talking about music? Regardless, it's got to be good, that'sthe point. If you can't be bothered to read your own story once before submitting it, please don't expect readers to be enthusiastic about doing so.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board