LidiaJay

24 yr old redhead, brown eyes 5'7" 131 lbs looking to make friends. Originally from Ireland, came to the USA in 2012 with my girlfriend. Occasionally I like to live the single life where I was allowed to enjoy the attention of others. You know how you get in that occasional state of mind where you meet a person at a party and you'd like to escape with them for maybe an hour or two, but you can't because someone is watching and judging and maybe even coming to join you to make sure you don't accidentally have fun.

An innovation: https://imgur.com/a/uPPSCJy

I know most people want everyone naked right away, but I'm interested in when you decided to pop that extra button while I wasn't looking; when did you first look at my lips and wonder what they could do to your cold, hard, exposed nipple; what was it that made you look across to where my girlfriend is and wonder if she'd notice if we slipped outside for a quick joint; and when did you first notice that your thong was getting cold from the dampness? At what point did you admit to yourself that you had no scruples and you'd do anything to have me?

If you're a guy, please be cool. At least pretend you're not thinking about my mouth on your cock.

Addendum: I'm sometimes in a private chat but I also like to keep an eye on the room. However, a lot of people don't actually chat, they just type things like ... "crosses my legs and sips my drink", I put them on ignore because I don't really need to know every random movement people make. So, if you say hi to me, I may not see it. Sorry about that.

Location

NY

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
11Followers
5My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact LidiaJay by clicking here.