• Authors
  • IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily

Thanks for visiting my profile.

I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy stories about the kinks and fetishes that twist my imagination.

If you PM me in a chat room I will very likely ignore it.

I’m not looking for new phone play partners at this time, and I have no interest in roleplay.

I am a heteroromantic pansexual. That means I am only interested in romantic relationships with men, but I am sexually aroused by and drawn to other genders.

I am a Literotica author, and I’m proud of my work that’s published here. There are a lot of writers on this platform who are much more talented than I am, but this hobby has allowed me to connect with a group of likeminded perverts who like the same kinks and quirks and fetishes and sexual triggers that I do, and I am grateful beyond measure for their friendship and support!

As a pleasure addict I am in love with all aspects of my sexual arousal, and the sexual arousal of others.

Here are some of the things that arouse me:
Giving pleasure.
Denying pleasure.
Using a combination of slow teasing and touching to build orgasmic intensity.
Being kept on the edge of pleasure, anticipating the loss of control that happens when I’m nudged, pulled, pushed, licked, or fucked over that edge.
Exploring the edge of a partner’s pleasure, watching their entire body respond to the erotic tension, and looking into their eyes as their control slips away.

I love long and slow foreplay and soft and tender aftercare.
I love gentle orgasms and rough sex, and rough orgasms and gentle sex.
I love to be leashed and collared and used, and I love to command and demand and own the arousal, release, and pleasure of others.

I am married, and my husband and I are very open, and enjoy sharing pleasure with others. He knows I write and chat here, and he completely supports both.

As an author I do my best to include story tags and fill out the story description to let you know what you’re in for. I often even include a written introduction to give you an idea of what the story will include.

If you have a story suggestion for my Fetish Focus series reach out to me by commenting on one of my stories, sending me a private message here on the message board, or sending me an email at isabellaemilymark@gmail.com. But please know that I will NOT even discuss writing a story about something that doesn’t comply with Literotica’s rules and standards, so don’t even ask.

I filled out a SexMap. Take a look at it if you’re curious about what sort of sexual things I’ve tried and enjoyed, what things I’ve tried and didn’t enjoy, what I’d like to try, and what I’d like to keep as pure fantasy.

This is it: https://humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map613b6c510c6c52.23710116

Here is my own Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/E0QYN

Do everyone here a favor (especially if you want to like and comment on stories) and fill out your profile. It’s easier to know something about you that way.

You can create/update your profile at https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

Thanks for looking at my profile! Yes, both pictures are really me. No, I’m not a goddess or perfect. I’m a very average woman who enjoys sex and kink and depraved sexual connections with other perverts like me.

I wish you all the erotica, orgasms, arousal, and great friends that you deserve!

Love, Isabella Emily

Location

NE Florida

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3771Followers
419Following
461My Favorites
42My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Age

44

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Reading Erotica, Writing Erotica, Running, Hiking, Walking, Swimming, Baking, Cursing, Amateur Sleuth, Amateur Masturbator, Professional Wiseass

Pets

Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Edging, Wetting, Feeling Desperation, Cum Play, Handjobs, Outdoor (orgasms/sex/pee/nudity), Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Group Masturbation, Teasing, Orgasm Denial (mine), Orgasm Denial (his), Being Collared, Being Leashed, Being Restrained, Being Diapered

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact IsabellaEmily by clicking here.