• Authors
  • MiddleAgedMan

MiddleAgedMan

Update, January '24

I am very sorry for the long wait, life has been turbulent the past six months, with very little time to spare. In addition, I have hit kind of a road block in my story, and I'm struggling to get the story to evolve the way I want it.
I appreciate the feedback I am getting, both good and bad, and absolutely agree with some of the more critical ones, hence part of my problem.
I have a large part of the next chapter already down on paper, though I want to take a little more time to get the continuation of the story straight.
It is frustrating to try and follow a story that takes forever to continue, but I hope it will be worth it, I do not want to end up like Rothfuss.

That said, I have been writing on another project on and off for a while, both to keep my pen sharp, so to speak, but also to capture ideas as I get them.
This other story is completely unrelated to Garth and his exploits, though it continues the MC theme. I have 4 short chapters finished in first drafts, and with a little luck I will be ready to publish them in not too long a while.

This is in no way a death sentence for Garth, just a delay while his story matures.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
191Followers
17Following
9My Favorites
13My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Voyeurism, Discipline, Anal, Spanking

Contact Author

Contact MiddleAgedMan by clicking here.