• Authors
  • Daphne82

Daphne82

READ THIS FIRST:
At the moment I'm not looking for anymore online or offline sexual partners! If you're someone I want to share any intimacy with in any way, you'd already know if that's you. Others need not apply.

Those who say things like "I can wait" or "I'm playing the long game" or who ask if they "can be on my list" in spite of the above information or who check at intervals if "I'm available yet" won't ever succeed. My boundaries are firm.

When you see me in the chatrooms, it means I'm just looking for casual and friendly conversation and I hope you can respect that.

In general:
If you think my profile is "too long to read", we won't get along.
If you're the kind of person who gets annoyed when women openly speak of chat etiquette or firmly voice their boundaries after unsolicited propositions, we won't get along.
If you're the kind of person who says "BUT THIS IS A SEX SITE" when you're called out on a sexually entitled attitude/approach, we won't get along.
If you try to mansplain things to me, converse with me from a place of toxic masculinity, male entitlement and male privilege and your knee-jerk reaction is to spout whataboutisms to me, we won't get along.

Don't ask me "what are you doing here then"?
I have my reasons and I don't owe you an explanation if I refuse to get hot and heavy with you and assert boundaries.

I like making friends and most of them are in the Phone Fun room. I am aurally inclined and when I do connect with people, I prefer doing so over voice. I prefer a conversation over text before moving to voice though. My boundaries remain also when I agree to talk over voice with you.

I've been on Literotica for almost a decade and I used to be quite active in the kink community elsewhere. I'm submissive (not a doormat). I'm highly discerning concerning sexual and/or romantic partners.

Please don't feign empathy and then proceed to ask me about my former sexual experiences only to gratify your own needs or satiate your own lust/curiosity.

I'd appreciate it if you would approach me like a whole human being. Unfortunately, I find myself having to repeat it often or explain myself even after people read my profile.

If you have no intention to respect my boundaries, please don't PM me in the first place. Thank you.

Having said all this, I'm really quite friendly to those who actually want to get to know me and who respect the above. Kindness begets kindness.

I occasionally make audio erotica and I welcome feedback. However, the "personal experience" is reserved for a very select few. Please, don't ask or express hope for me to consider you.

Often men say they love my profile but usually it becomes clear they didn't read it or only selectively. So to make sure you actually read the above, tell me what your favourite movie or book is and why and we might have a nice conversation starter!

---
BELOW IS MY OLD PROFILE. I'M KEEPING IT HERE FOR MY OWN PURPOSES. WHAT'S WRITTEN ABOVE IS RELEVANT FOR NOW. WHAT'S WRITTEN BELOW IS NOT AT THIS TIME.

Plus-size woman in Europe, exploring her submissive desires. I match best with a gentleman Dom who understands me and is respectful of my feminist views and career-mindedness, but who recognises my passion, warmth and eagerness to please. He understands these traits can very well be combined.

The right Dominant for me is around my own age or up to 15 years older. He is sensual, caring, warm, elegant, firm and carries himself with a quiet confidence. He looks for that connection, the way that I do and is able to luxuriate in that moment of chemistry and tension, when the air is thick with desire and arousal. Delaying the moment and waiting for it to be just precisely right. He expresses himself well and knows how to use his voice.

I really, really like articulate, native English speakers (UK/USA/Canada in particular). I'm a bit of an Anglophile, I suppose.
I travel to the UK often enough and I'm not a stranger to the US.

Voices turn me on. Those velvety voices that know how to make your toes curl. Wizards with words who drop every syllable with just the right diction and intonation. It has little to do with pitch, but rather with intent.

The men who enter my life in such a way are generally my own age or up to 15 years older. I'm not attracted to younger men. I simply mentally connect best with (emotionally) mature and empathic men. Those I'm most attracted to tend to be accomplished, confident professionals in life. Being well-spoken with a reasonable level of intelligence and good hygiene/personal grooming skills is a must. I'm open to meeting when the connection is right.

I'm plus-size (hormonal imbalance), but I don't want to be fetishized for it. Attraction to plus-size women is fine, but remarks about the size of any part of my body is a huge turn-off to me.

I'm open to making new friends, but please be sensible when sending me a message! I'm speechless about the approach of some men on these platforms!

Location

Germany - but I am Dutch.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
47Followers
3Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Singing, Reading, TV, Film, Theatre, Acting, Dancing

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Heteroromantic, Power Dynamics, Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, Anglophones, Beautiful Voices, Impact Play, Trust, Consent, Safety, Respect, Conversation, D/s, Aftercare, Good Communication, Exploration, Dominance, Not Domineering

Contact Author

Contact Daphne82 by clicking here.