• Authors
  • dante_scanner

dante_scanner

I can't see the point, but I see the attraction...

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't, and a day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Never put off till tomorrow what you can ignore entirely. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position. You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that is sufficient. Under capitalism, man exploits man; under communism, the opposite applies. And, you know, while I'm being profound, the next war will determine not what is right, but what is left. Finally, I'd rather have a bottle in front o' me than a frontal lobotomy.

Now that the intro is out of the way...

Let's see, I play the guitar, listen to bit of music, and I write and edit daily(not one to toot my own horn, but published, mind you...<g> ) I roast my own coffee(yes, roast). My current favorite is a fine full-bodied Kenya AA, and once upon a time I brewed my own beer, all-grain, and I'm told I was quite good at it .

I'll talk to anyone, excepting the narrow-minded, the racists and the boneheads who lurk the 'Net...(I'm not saying that I'm better than them or anything, but I'd simply rather not talk to them.)

And happiness can't buy you money. A penny for your thoughts; twenty bucks to act them out.

Sorry that I don't have a lame come-on, ladies... it just ain't me...= )

Location

USA

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
3Following
4My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Other

Contact Author

Contact dante_scanner by clicking here.