• Authors
  • SapphicBlueberry

SapphicBlueberry

Hello my lovelies!

My name is SapphicBlueberry, or Blue for short. I'm an author of smut and erotica primarily or more usually wholly focused around lesbianism, female sexuality, and the more sensual side of sex.

I'm a lesbian myself, and I'm extremely queer-, kink-, and sex-positive. I believe that everyone has the right to enjoy their bodies and their sexuality without fear or shame, and that we should celebrate that right. I have absolutely no interest in men, lovely though many are, so please if you're male do NOT ask me to trance you and don't expect or ask me to write any stories containing men in them.

I believe that my writing is an artform, and everything I write has artistic merit. I do not write purely to arouse the sexual urges of the readers; I write to explore the nature of emotions, personality and characterisation, and it just so happens that the emotions I most regularly explore are those of love, lust, and desire. Therefore, nothing I write will ever be referred to as pornography, and I will instead refer to it as "erotica" or "smut".

Location

New South Wales, Australia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1Following
3My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Hypnosis, Mind Control, Transformation, Food, Puppets, Sadism, Consent

Contact Author

Contact SapphicBlueberry by clicking here.