• Authors
  • Roark Calling

Roark Calling

Writing here is a scary proposition to me. Late at night in hotels in strange cities, I like checking up on other writers' contributions here from time to time. However, if I am posting myself, it means I have reached back to the places in my mind that I'd rather not visit.

Early thirties, SW US (when I'm home), dark and disturbed. Having lost my parents at an early age, and growing up without siblings, I have had to learn to deal with my emotions by myself - so different parts of my personality have a way of expressing themselves and overwhelming me from time to time.

Investment Banker (lots of hours and stress), Endurance athlete (lots of exhaustion). Travel all over the world (lots of distraction), and sometimes even party like a rock star (lots of alcohol)- all so I can sleep and not listen to that voice. And oh yeah- some intense affairs, all with my body AND soul. Rather not think or dream about them, but doesn't always work - and your poor soul gets to read about it when I have no choice but to write.

Location

On the edge, or on the ledge

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Pure Lust!

Contact Author

Contact Roark Calling by clicking here.