• Authors
  • KaraJ101

KaraJ101

In Australia at the moment to escape the pandemic.

I like to write fun stories that don't take too long to get into, and that you can read in one sitting -- also bearing in mind what you will be doing in that one sitting and that you can't hold on forever.

I'm Kara, 30 years old. In real life, I write boring things for a corporation, but I also write stories on the side. I came to lit on the recommendation of a friend to learn how to write erotica. I'm a big fan of irreverence, so if you have a sense of humor and a sense of the erotic, come sit with me and we'll talk about some of the things we've done that we can't tell our moms. And maybe I'll turn it into a story.

As for what I look for, a certain sensuality, teasing, someone who's not in a rush, someone who knows the subtle, yet stirring steps to where we're going. My weakness is redheads. Did I say weakness. I ment kryptonite.

PS If I don't answer right away, I may be writing. Sometimes I join the room, find it's dead, and write while some times passes in the room. If your profile is catchy, I might stop writing though.

NB: I do reserve the right to leave or chat with someone else if it takes three minutes or more to get what turns out to be a four-word response.

Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
218Followers
3My Favorites
9My Comments

More About Me

Age

32

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Photography

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact KaraJ101 by clicking here.