LustfulPassion

I find Literotica to be vastly entertaining and the chances are, I'm browsing through the various names and smiling at what's written in profiles. I don't generally message first but hey, you might catch my fancy and the best way to do that is with your profile.

I like to have fun (because who doesn't?) and I'm usually willing to try new things. I tend to lean towards submissive but that's not everything I am. If you think you can confine me to that role, you might be sorely mistaken :). If you can intrigue me, if you can challenge me, then you'll captivate so much more than my attention.

Also, I like to chat and that means I can talk about a lot of things besides pussy and dicks. I really enjoy those things but you know....I might need a break and how awkward would it be just sitting in silence? That doesn't sound fun!

So I'm a bit goofy, maybe a little aloof in person, honest, described as a nice girl, and constantly lusting. It's in my nature so now it's also in the name. Maybe say hello and we'll find some common ground. ;)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
2Following
10My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact LustfulPassion by clicking here.