BronnAlice

World Traveler, Sex Positive

I have travel much the world. I have slept with many people (more than I have found the norm), most of those I have connected with. They have opened both my heart and mind. And I explore these ideas through my writing.

Perhaps this all began as I began puberty. My brother and I discovered a couple of playboy magazines underneath the stairs outside our apartment building. I was intrigued. The women were beautiful, soft, and blonde. And the photography was smooth and vibrant. Though this was well before I discovered masturbation, it was a discovery not long lasted. Our mother became aware of the loot. She was appalled, enraged, and flung into a fury. Later in the evening she silently put my brother and me into the car. Characteristically, she had stewed on her sons discovery, and took it as an affront on her parenting. Being a divorced mother I would later believe this was more personal than she ever admitted to.

We arrived at the nearest seven-eleven where she purchased the latest Playgirl, returned to the car, and lectured us while flipping through the magazine and making points about the men inside. The were muscular, hairless men with engorged veiny penises. Was this to deter us? I had felt shame, I believed only stemmed out of the displeasure my mother felt. But, I have no memory of ever feeling ashamed about looking upon those naked photos.

Location

Hollywood

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers
2Following
12My Favorites

More About Me

Birthday

August 18

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Body Fetishes, Edge-Play, Age-Play dynamics, Menage, Trespassing, Daring, Travel Aphrodisiac, BDSM, Power Dynamics, Cuckold, Milf, Group, Taboo, Disgrace

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact BronnAlice by clicking here.