Literotica.com
index : members : JamieWrite : Biography

Add to favorites

JamieWrite
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JamieWrite's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Enceladus
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2971221
Member Since: December 21, 2015
Last Modified: January 23, 2024
Some words from JamieWrite:

My kink is impregnation. Ideally I'd play with someone who knocks me up kinda fast and unexpectedly then, as the months pass and I get more and more pregnant, is able to make me more and more pliable. My IQ absolutely goes down when I'm pregnant and I'm somewhat at your mercy with your child in my body.

I don't mean to imply that I don't enjoy playing with women with all my obsession with pregnancy. I want there to be a real power imbalance in that you're richer, stronger, smarter, or whatever. I also want you to expect me to have your babies for you own reasons.

I can play any age because I've been lots of ages but I tend to hover towards where I really am, mom-aged and already a mom. Anyway if I'm playing a virgin I'm not sure what to do besides feel like you're so heavy and how it hurts and how I'm having my organs rearranged by you; you are physically transforming my body forever. Then how it's almost physically obscene as I walk around with my swollen pregnant belly, even with my breasts growing two up sizes and the areola darkened and bigger it looks so wild as I waddle about.

If playing around my own age I like this question answered!: I was 14 when I gave birth to my first child. It was a scandal. How old am I now?

Before sex happens for the first time I like it when I'm subject to conditioning. Verbal conditioning, unexpected and unwanted touch. The smell of cum or pussy. Perhaps your room already reeks of cum, sometimes when I pick up a sock for the laundry it's still wet, but perhaps *my* clothes, my pillow, start to smell like your cum. You don't need my enthusiastic consent now; you can have it later when I'm always aching from your fucking.

I prefer it when the other person really defines me but I don't want to lack imagination so here's a few things that I've thought of that make me hot.

I raised my stepdaughter in hyperfemine and traditional ways, pink and fitting into misogynistic roles. As she grows she starts to be increasingly controlling of me much as a husband might be.

I'm traditional trailer trash, six kids, first when I was super young. Lying around stoned, sometimes drunk, one tit popped out, breast feeding until the point where it's inappropriate. my sweatpants always stained by the wetness of my slit, top always leaking milk from when I'm not emptied.

I'm married to your father, married scandalously young. Blonde, fit, appearance obsessed, but he doesn't really pay attention to me. You spy and see him fucking my throat, spanking me, using me poorly, but he always pours cum down into my belly. You never see him buck my perfectly bare pussy, ever.

I'm in awe of my boss at work, she's so perfect. I'm a lowly paralegal, barely trying to get my career started. Wide hips, big bosom, straight off the bus from Iowa. So, of course, when she starts to pay attention to me I'm simply over the moon. Perhaps her ambitions for her home life aren't in line with her ambitions as a businesswoman and she's looking for someone to force into that role?

I have some that make me much more sexually excited than that but they're private. I'd hate to reveal them and have someone play them poorly. These are somewhat generic ideas for me, hints to get people in mind of what I'm thinking.

My ideal role play involves someone inappropriate knocking me up, perhaps while I struggle, but after that the situation evolving and doing another RP later where you have much more control and I'm visibly pregnant.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board