• Authors
  • songmaster

songmaster

This is the first time I have written my own biography. Now I get to say all those things I have always wanted to say. Reveal the man behind the facade, so to speak.

I spend way too much time on the road and not enough at home. I split my time between back home and Tennessee, though I have wound up spending my whole winter south of the Mason-Dixon line. I'm at an age where I want to slow down a little. I spend more time listening to music now than I do writing it, and that's just fine. Being a musician is a blessing but it can be a curse if you don't have your priorities in order. Thankfully, I have done that now.

All good musicians know the story is really in the details. My details? I am older than I act. I love long, lazy afternoons with nothing to do but make love for hours. I enjoy good books, strong Scotch and looking at snow falling on a windowsill. I like anticipation, homemade bread and clothes hanging on the line in a late summer breeze. I'm a simple man filled with all that jazz, baby.

I get too lonely too often, and that isn't good. But I have found true kindness and compassion in the truest of friends, and I hold onto that when the night gets a little too long. Sometimes it is just a matter of putting one foot in front of the other. Or finding the courage to say, "Help me, I'm lost and you have the light to lead me out of this jungle of my own making". I have demons in that closet of mine that scare even the skeletons. But hey...at the end of the day, don't we all?

So that is me without the trappings of lights and stage and background noise. My writings on this forum will be perhaps not what you expect but they will be honest. That is the best I can offer. I hope you enjoy them.

As we say down here, hope to hear from y'all soon...


Location

Nashville/Music Row, Baby.

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Simplicity And Generosity, Curvy Women And That Naughty Sparkle In Her Eye.

Contact Author

Contact songmaster by clicking here.