• Authors
  • thesexxilexxi

thesexxilexxi

I never pictured myself writing erotica, yet here I am, writing my biography. Up until quite recently, I was content keeping my vivid imagination buried deep within me. That all changed the day I decided to join the twenty-first century and bought an e-reader. Shortly after, I uncovered a deep-rooted love of erotica. Unfortunately, almost every single erotic novel I read left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Why do most authors think it’s all right to ignore the laws of good storytelling when sex is involved? I asked myself. When no answer came to mind, I was left with a choice: Keep on sifting through the mountain of refuse that is erotica as we know it in search of those few hidden pearls or give up on it altogether. I was about to pick the latter when my friend introduced me to the joys of writing erotica. I instantly fell in love. I just hope my tantalizing tales of seduction can transform me into the author I only recently discovered I wanted to be.

Location

Canada

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
66Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

BDSM, Incest (fantasizing About It Only)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact thesexxilexxi by clicking here.