• Authors
  • Spirit of the Tao

Spirit of the Tao

Hi everyone! I am a 24 year old woman, currently living in smelly old New Jersey (no offense to anyone else in NJ). I am a manager at a Produce Market and I love to write erotic stories. I love to read all of the stories here at Literotica and they have motivated me to write some of my own. Hope you like them. My hobbies are watching movies, sailing, reading, hiking, and surfing. I love to take trips and have been to Hawaii, Australia, and Costa Rica to do some great surfing. Surfing is a meditating process for me and through my father, I have come to regard it as the most peaceful thing in the universe. I just started learning about the Tao and channelling my inner energies outward to help create a peaceful state of mind. I love friends, and would love to hear from any of you here at Literotica, with any comments you may have about my stories or if you just feel like chatiing about anything, that's cool too. I'm always up for a chat! I have a dog named Tom Draper (I know, very weird name, but I love it) and a cat named Hutchence. Sexually, I enjoy many loving partners, both men and women, and I have a few fetishes (including group sex) that I enjoy sharing with others. I live with my two best friends and simply enjoy my life. I hope you like my stories and I really hope to hear from some of you soon. Take care. :-)

Location

New Jersey

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Group, Light Bondage, Sex Outside

Contact Author

Contact Spirit of the Tao by clicking here.