• Authors
  • the.libertine

the.libertine

"Take what you want", said the red-haired goddess as she offering herself, sprawled out on her bed in Scarborough, a magnificent mess of lust and curiosity.

What a journey since.

I am a reasonably fit and good looking man, an academic and consultant who resists the confines of the ivory tower and engages the big ideas and challenges of the world. Idealistic in motives but realistic in outlook, I love communications, design, and technology, the theatre of politics and the satisfaction of building good things. I have a very active curiosity and eclectic interests.

I am extremely open minded; I have discovered that in terms of intimate acts, there is very little that I will not try or am not excited by.

I thrive on erotic imagination. Insistent and trust-worthy, I challenge us to move outside the envelope. I can do wonderful, loving, excruciating things to unique and outstanding people. If you ask, I am a man who orders you to your knees, pushes you against the wall, holds you by the hair, and takes what he wants.

I don't pretend that any of this fits some natural order or grand evolutionary design. We don't really need that, do we? This isn't a threesome with Jordon Peterson.

It is learning and connecting, pushing into the honest, vulnerable, and living places where contradictions blend, beyond pleasure and pain. I need to find those dark, unrelenting, terribly exciting fantasies that you could never fully voice to anyone: the essence of your kink. We all crave the energy of acceptance.

Location

Canada

Member Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
25Following
96My Favorites
9My Comments

More About Me

Age

53

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Yes

Contact Member

Contact the.libertine by clicking here.