• Authors
  • Sarastro

Sarastro

Hi! A few words about me:

I've been writing erotica for my own satisfaction since before I was even aware than anybody else was doing the same. I have a decade's worth of stories in various stages of completion lying on my harddrive, and I will gradually post them here as I polish and finalize them.

Orientationwise, I am a straight male, who - currently, anyway - also like to fantastize/read/write about bisexual females. I also like the Celebrities category, and stories about characters from superhero comics (I'm planning some of them myself).

Want to know more? All right:

I am a denizen of continental Europe. I have long darkbrown hair and darkbrown eyes, looking somewhat like a heavy rocker (without the tattoos!), but actually being a latter-day hippie. Spiritually, I am a total atheist, who believe that scientific knowledge will eventually answer all questions and solve all problems (in fact, I think it already has; we just haven't put together the last pieces of the puzzles yet). Politically, I'm just about as liberal as they come. Musically, I esp. enjoy ambitious progressive rock from the seventies, like Mike Oldfield and Genesis, and my most recent musical revelation is wonderful, wonderful Blackmore's Night. Educationally, I've studied several subjects academically, incl. English literature. Shakespeare is my single greatest idol of all time. Rest assured that his works will continue to gain in importance and influence until the enigmatic enlightenment he offers will be understood by all.

One of the features I find most sexy in another person is intelligence. If you happen to agree, I guess it can't hurt to reveal that I am a member of Mensa. :-) I am a huge sci-fi fan, and one of the reasons I look to the future is that I believe sexual attitudes will be more healthy, natural and free then. Gender equality will be achieved. We've had one sexual revolution so far, but I'm convinced we're in for a couple more in the course of the next several decades. Things are gonna change! ;-)

Want to know even more? No problem! The following are a few key tenets of my philosophy of love/sex/porn/erotica:

I'm a big adherent of polyamory. Real love cannot be limited. I believe that those who can or will only love one person exist in an ocean of loneliness and insecurity, and are sadly unable to imagine the true scope of love, which is not limited to other people, but encompasses all existence. This is not their fault, but an accident of cultural evolution; an unavoidable effect of our evolutionary transition between animal and human being (a development which involves the gradual, excruciating development of a rational consciousness; a long trek to understand the world and ourselves in terms we can ultimately all agree on: provable scientific terms). Fortunately, it is a reversable accident, and as human self-knowledge inevitably advances, we will also learn how to take better care of each other, so ignorance and insecurity will no longer be the order of the day. The free love movement of the sixties and seventies was on to something, and I hope this movement returns in the near future. As almost all music, art and poetry says, love is all we need.

I look at sex as I look at love: It is a beautiful thing, which gets greater the more it is shared. The best sex is sex with someone you love, and if people could love each other properly there would be no impersonal and shallow emotionless sex of the kind that current pornography is filled with. I am not a consumer of porn movies or other kinds of hardcore porn, as it is almost entirely repulsive to me. I do however like and collect pictures of tasteful nudes. I am entirely accepting and unashamed about the nature and power of my sex drive, and I find pictures of delicious naked women to be an inexhaustible source of inspiration and energy.

Sex should be about more than a quick orgasm for its own sake; it should be a beautiful blend of a wide range of intense emotional experiences; a splendid result of the stimulating interplay between people. The physical aspect of sex should be exerted by someone who cares about you, or it means very little. I know many of us, incl. myself, don't have the luxury of being truly loved, and that we must therefore settle for less. That's too bad, and we should never stop fighting for more instead of less; never stop fighting to change the world in the direction of a more loving philosophy. Where there's a will, there's a way.

In terms of erotica, I much prefer to read and write tasteful material without vulgarity. I have a great aversion against "smutty" words and terms and do my best to avoid using them. Sex is something natural and completely good, and it is preposterous to me to think of it as "naughty" or "dirty". While I *am* frequently turned on by the forbidden and tabooesque, I consider this a lowly, secondary and even regrettable form of sexual desire; nothing but an instinctive response caused by emotional deprivation. For, as the Bard says, "Th'expense of spirit in a waste of shame / Is lust in action [...] /Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust / Enjoyed no sooner but despised straight."

Meaning that, in a society as imperfect as ours still is (why? Because science hasn't yet progressed far enough for us to understand our true nature), insecurity and various degrees of self-loathing run rampant, making most of us extremely ambivalent about whether our sex drive is good or evil. This results in a great variety of strange sexual practices and orientations, many of which effectively comprise self-inflicted punishment for "being bad" (partially the legacy of the hopelessly nonsensical Christian idea of "original sin"). If sex was truly liberated and we got as much of it (and as good a quality of it) as we needed, there would be no reason to resort to furtive forms of it, nor using silly, impersonal devices and role-playing (sex toys, BDSM) to boost arousal. Ideally, the natural, pure, full human being is the greatest turn-on. Accept no substitutes! :-) To me, virtually all forms of cosmetics, "sexy" clothes/underwear, and bodily adornments of any kind (jewelry, piercings, tattoos) succeed only in sullying and defacing the supreme natural masterwork of the human body. There is only one true and surefire way to look beautiful: be happy, and express your happiness. Look at life as if all of it is a miracle - because it is -, and revel in that feeling. Happy people spread happiness around them.

That's it. Thanks for reading, and please send me feedback on how you like my stories! :-)

~Sarastro

Location

Europe

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Sarastro by clicking here.