Literotica.com
index : members : RubiaLaFaye : Biography

Add to favorites

RubiaLaFaye
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RubiaLaFaye's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: none
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 3025172
Member Since: January 19, 2016
Last Modified: February 11, 2017
RubiaLaFaye
Some words from RubiaLaFaye:

I was always attracted to foreign cultures and history. So when I grew up I travelled the world.

I started writing here more or less as a dare to see if it was good enough and then found out people liked my stories. Inspired by your advise I published my first novel on Amazon. Do check it out.

Part of it, in it's initial form is here on the website, but many chapter were added or altered. That is the reason why the Epilogue of "Prisoner in his harem" has unknown people in it. Because it is the epilogue of the novel and that novel is at least twice as long as the stories here and introduces many new people. I also tried to make it more logical that Rosebud and her Sheikh fall in love with each other. Because it is quite a step for someone to fall in love with a woman who you suspected to have plans to murder your children. Or with a man who more or less raped you. To make that believable a lot more has to happen.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board