Literotica.com
index : members : CraCyn55 : Biography

Add to favorites

CraCyn55
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CraCyn55's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Western US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Exhibitionism, Risk
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 304068
Member Since: January 22, 2004
Last Modified: June 17, 2014
Some words from CraCyn55:

I am a new author with original stories drawn from personal experience and fantasy. Many authors of erotic stories as well as women or couples who maintain sites dedicated to a natural expression of lust have been my inspiration. I hope I can be someone's as well.

I try to write provocative stories that challenge you to think, I don't write simply for entertainment, so don't expect to find stories that always end the way you want them to. In some circumstances we need to be challenged to understand others and learn to be more tolerant. I believe all people have deep value that is sometimes hidden beneath an exterior that may be ugly or selfish to some and that when we pass judgment based on what we see or witness, we deny ourselves the opportunity to increase our own value, stretch our understanding, extend our tolerance and increase our ability to feel deeply for everyone that is important to us.

Something valuable can be learned from every single experience we have in life, good or bad. Our biggest challenge is to learn how to take something positive out of every experience, not be afraid to take risks, and most of all to refuse to waste the opportunity to learn from every chance we're given.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board