• Authors
  • WineFireandSexynights
Reader Profile image
userpic of WineFireandSexynights

WineFireandSexynights

A glass of Wine, a dying fire, and a man, (maybe a woman)... perfectly describe my way to unwind...

Greetings one and all. First off, I may be new to LIT chat, but not to chatting. So please allow me to start here:

If you do not have a profile, you are as likely to be ignored as anything else.

Really.

Male or female.

Really.

Next-- I'm married, I teach English, and I do some editing on the side, so even if I don't always use punctuation, I don't speak chat text.

RU clr on that?

I might be interested in many things, assume nothing, quickest way to getting ignored is to be rude or assume something with me.

If you want to know-ask* ** see the profile disclaimer...

I am average size with nice boobs, long red hair and bluish-green eyes. Irish, with the temper to prove it, along with the freckles.

I already have a man in real life, and a BF in each of the two cities I travel to for work... I don't need another, that means no yahoo, skype, phone or anything else.

I hate rules, and yet all of our lives are governed by them, so they apply here too...

Please, no youngsters, I have my own, I don't need anymore from here...

Location

I didn't say

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Bbc- big boobs on small women- wearing a skirt a tad too small... firemen -- things like that

Contact Member

Contact WineFireandSexynights by clicking here.